Sunday 22 August 2010

Making Jewellery Magazine...

I promised to show you more of my magazine work. I've had my projects featured in quite a few magazines since my last post about it so here are some pictures for you to look at.


For those of you who don't get Making Jewellery, you should really get yourself a copy! Its full of fantastic projects for you to have a go at ranging from the simplest to some really amazing advanced designs. There are always plenty of giveaways and some great info and tips.

2 comments:

  1. This is nice blog , thanks for sharing these information making jewellery magazine.
    wedding bands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information, If you are looking for the best Culture Magazine. I enjoyed this blog post.

    ReplyDelete