Sunday 19 April 2009

I've had a Pendant Day...

I've had a great time sorting through my artisan lampwork stash and wiring some of them into pendants using sterling silver wire, spacers, swarovski and some beautiful Karen Hill Tribe fine silver.
Here's what I've created with some of the beautiful orphan lampwork beads that I'm fortunate enough to own.



I had a fantastic email today from an Etsy member saying that she had included me in her treasury...I feel really proud that someone has found my work worthy enough to include in an Etsy treasury. To have a peek for yourself click the link Etsy Treasury

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous hon, & believe me...if I ever get a treasury I shall include you in it! Your jewellery is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, when i can work it out i would love to put you on my new blog. So if I do, may I!!

    ReplyDelete