Monday 9 March 2009

Missed Opportunity...

I had a phone call this morning from a lovely man working in conjunction with Brides magazine. At the moment they are putting together a CD which will be the free gift on the front of the August issue of Brides. This CD will have a compilation of suppliers of all things wedding...they had chosen me to appear on the CD in the jewellery section as the representative for the county of Warwickshire. I'm absolutely gutted because I don't have the funding to do it...looks like yet another missed opportunity!!

I really need to get a move on...I have my first fair on 28th March and because I've been so ill for so long I've fallen behind with my preparation! I've also got that nasty job of cleaning all the jewellery I've made so it sparkles. I HATE that job lol

No comments:

Post a Comment